From LINKS Community Center
Publishing Organisation:Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenhilfe - BBK
- Public Warning
- Severe weather
Disaster Management Phase
- is the Emergency Information and Warning App (Notfall-Informations- und Nachrichten-App) provided by the Federal Office of Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance (BBK)
- warns users of emergencies and hazards all over Germany, such as severe weather, floods and other relevant events.
- is the first app for alerting the population for the whole of Germany and is fully integrated into the Modular Warning System (MoWaS), which is used by the Federal and State level.
- With NINA users are always informed about hazards and dangers, as the push functionality calls their attention to current threats.
- Both incident-related advice and general emergency advice from experts help users prepare for and react to (potential) emergencies.
- This enables them to better protect themselves and help others.
- Furthermore, NINA includes up-to-date information, e.g. from the German Meteorological Service (DWD) as well as the water levels from the Federal Waterways and Shipping Authority (WSV).
Note:Use the translation feature of your browser