From LINKS Community Center
The guidelines library gathers and structures existing guiding documents (guidelines, legal documents, Standard Operation Procedures) that support the implementation and use of social media and crowdsourcing in disaster management organisations.
- Building a communication strategy for social media and consideration of the main elements (e.g. needed roles for the team)
- Set up and evaluate social media activities
- Recommended actions on social media before, during and after a crisis
- Tips and behavioural advice for citizens on social media in crisis situations
- Consideration of legal requirements when using social media
- Verification of information from social media;
- Use of technologies to support work with social media
- Support of vulnerable people with specific needs
No filter. Showing all results.
Disaster Management Phase
Audience experience level